Thursday, May 3, 2012

WW Snack: Fro-Nana's!

Weight Watcher Friendly Snack:
Fro-Nana's!
If you'll look back at my last post you'll remember 
i said i had been craving ice cream.
I was browsing the internet today when i saw a WW snack
that was frozen fruit salad.
SO i thought about doing it, then realized all we had in the house
were oranges, apples, and bananas.
Freezing oranges and apples, might not be so good!
so i thought "hmmm...frozen bananas. Let's try it!"
So after dinner i cut up a banana into slices and put it in a bowl 
and put it in the freezer.
about a half hour to an hour later, i took the bowl out,
grabbed a fork, and dug in.
it was really cold, at first, then it started to "melt" in my mouth.
At that point I realized, This has the same texture as 
ice cream!!
I was so excited!
That craving for ice cream had just been satisfied,
and for only 0 points!!!
I will deffinately be doing this again whenever i have that craving for ice cream!
I hope you guys will all try it, even if you arent on 
Weight Watchers!
It's so much healthier!
Until next time, I hope you guys enjoyed this post!
xoxo, Sami!

No comments:

Post a Comment