Monday, May 14, 2012

Top 10 Pinterest Boards - My Style

Top 10 Pinterest Picks!

So I love Pinterest and i know alot of people do!
So the title says top ten but really its going to be 10 categories with
5 boards....
The five boards for each category are not in any specific order, 
just some that i like!
I hope you guys enjoy this! :)

Category #1:
Style!
1. My Style - Catherine Fair

2. My Style - Sarah Thomson

3. My Style. - Amy Thorpe

4. My Style - Sara Buzzitta

5.  My Style - Denise Kubala

Mine: Fashion


Next Category will be up, either tonight or tomorrow night!
Hope you guys like it!
Leave your "My Style" boards in the comments,
or leave a "my style" board you love!
(leave the link)
Also leave the link to your account and i will check it out and follow you!
:)
Thanks for reading!
-xoxo Sami! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment