Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Beginning of My Weight Watchers Journey

The Begining of My
 Weight Watchers Journey!
Resently, I decided to start weight watchers, because well for one it was
very much needed and two my best friend did it
and it worked and she looks amazing! :)
SO I did it!
But I didnt realize how much i snacked throughout my normal day!
I also didnt realize how much unhealthy junk i ate during those snack time!
Anyway!
I started sunday and i've already lost four pounds!
I'm so excited!
I expect to fluctuate, but still its progress!
Anyway!
One of the first things my friend told me when I told her i was starting
Weight Watchers was,
"You will feel like you're dying the first week, but then you'll be ok!"
And while I dont feel like i'm starving myself, 
I do find myself having terrible cravings for things i dont really crave that often!
For instense, I love ice cream, fro-yo, etc.
BUT!
I rarely find myself saying,
"I REALLY WANT ICE CREAM"
(you could also replace ice cream with any other sweet treat! lol!)
This week I have been saying that!
Also 
I drank, Coca~Cola, or Sweet Tea with
EVERY MEAL!
I never drank water before, especially not at meals!
So i've found that i had become somewhat "addicted" to caffeinated drinks.
(another reason why ww is a great idea for me to do)
I am a person who gets headaches really easily, so i have been getting
small headaches everyday, from not having caffeine.
So for one cup (8oz.) of coke or sweet tea, its only a few points.
So i have one cup a day (or two depending on how many points i have left at dinner)
and drink water with the rest of my meals.
(although i still dont much care for water but i've found that it
taste better if you add lemon juice)
I know that's helped!
Meals arent so much a big deal, but snacks
and drinks are really where i'm having cravings!
So i've found some snacks that i like that i make at home,
so i'm going to be doing posts on those,
and i'm going to do a weekly weight watchers diary!
I hope you guys enjoy
and maybe i'll inspire some of you to start 
your Weight Watchers Journey too!
xoxo, Sami!



No comments:

Post a Comment