Saturday, August 17, 2013

Craft room redo!

For a long time now I have been wanting to make my craft room/office look cute! It's kinda become a joke between me and my friends because every few months I'm like "I rearranged my room again" and they're like "of course you did!" So at the beginning of the year I was sketching one day and I had this idea:
Then this happened:
Then months went by, summer came, I was really busy and I didn't feel very inspired to finish the room! But now I'm ready! And I have been very busy with it!
As you know I repaired the typewriter a few weeks ago, and this week I painted a old bookcase!
And today this happened:
Unfortunately there is still a lot of stuff that has to be put away! Lol! But soon it will all be put away and everything will be perfect! :) 
Oh and today while moving stuff I found 2 un-used, still in the wrapper canvases!!!! Yay!!!! That's always fun!
Thanks for reading!
Xoxo, Sami


No comments:

Post a Comment