Thursday, September 6, 2012

Chevron Small Photo Backdrop - DIY!

Hey guys!
Today i'm posting about a small photo backdrop i mentioned in my last post! 
So lets get started! 
: D



-Teal-


-Pink-

Up close:


Measure up 2" from the bottom left (or right) corner and poke a hole.


Then measure 3 1/2" over and 2" up & poke a hole.
Then measure 2" on top of that and poke a hole.
(The scoring step is not necessary to make the chevron design but I added it for texture)


Score the foam core from the corner, to the bottom hole that is 3 1/2" over.
You could use a pencil if you want, but i prefer to score it because
sometime pencil runs when painted over.
(next 2 pictures should help you out in understanding what i meant)




If you look closely you can see the scoring...

I hope this made since, if it didnt please email me or leave a comment below 
and I will try to help you out the best I can! :)

I have another photo prop DIY going up either later tonight or Saturday,
So lookout for that! :)

xoxo
Sami!

No comments:

Post a Comment