Monday, June 25, 2012

Pinterest-a-holic

Hello,
My name is Sami and i'm a pinterest-a-holic!

This is possibly one of the most dangerous things to be addicted to!
In order to become un-addicted to it,
on should create every project he/she has pinned!
Also, you should do the following to everything they've pinned
~buy every animal 
~Bake & Ice/Wrap in Fondant every cake 
~Throw every party you've
~Dress every child
~Give every gift
~Make every diaper cake
~Own every piece of fashion 
~get married and use every tip from pinterest
~build your dream home and decorate it
~make a bazillion things out of wooden pallets
~Achieve your perfect body
~Loose your perfect body because of all the weight you gain from cooking and baking
~etc.

Well that was fun to type!
But seriously, I think i need to become like a party planner
or a diaper cake maker, or a professional artist,
or a interior designer or something!
I've been loving pinterest!
I Havent forgotten about my blog, and ill be back soon!
Until then, if you want to leave my the link to your pinterest or to a pinner you love
i'd love to go check them out! :)

xoxo,
Sami!

No comments:

Post a Comment